Azad Aramaki, Taghi and Ghafari, Gholamreza (2005). Sociology of Generations in Iran, Tehran: Institute for Humanities and Social Studies.
Azad Armaki, Taghi (2006). Intergenerational relationship in Iranian family. Iran's social problems. Tehran: Iranian Sociological Association.
- Adamkova,T.and Dankova,(2014). Communication as an intergenerational Barrier.presented in 4th International Interdisciplinary Scientific Conference on Society, Health, Welfare. Available at:
- Baxter, L. A. (2007). Problematizing the problem in communication: A dialogic perspective. Communication Monographs, 74.
Beeman, William O. (2009). Language, Status and Power in Iran. (R. Z.Moghadam,Trans.) Tehran: Ney Publications.
Bohm, David (2003). on the dialogue. (M. A.Hossein Nejad, Trans.). Tehran: Cultural Research center.
Buber, M. (2009). I and Thou (A. Shahrab and E. Atarodi, Trans.). Tehran: Farzan.
Ferreira, C. K.; Massi, G. A. A.; Correio, C.G Mendes, J. (2015). Intergenerational dialogue meetings: points of view from youths and the elderly.available at: https://revistas.pucsp.br/dic/article/view/20409/16982
- Herzig, M., & Chasin, L. (2006). Fostering dialogue across divides: A nuts and bolts guide from the Public Conversations Project. Watertown, MA: Public Conversations Project.
Habermas, Jürgen (2006). Theory of communicative action(Kamal Poladi, trans.) Tehran:Publishing House of Iran Newspaper Institute.
Habermas, Jurgen(2002).The postnational constellation: political essays (poladi ,kamal ,trans.) .tehran: markaz.
Hariri, Najla and Zamani Rad, Nastern (2013). Digital gap between generations in terms of familiarity, interest and use of information and communication technologies, Scientific Research Quarterly Journal of Information Processing and Management, Volume 28, Number 1, Fall.
Imani, M., & Sharafi, M. (2010). [A Study and Comparison of the Three Stages of Martin Buber's Intellectual Transformation]. Journal of Religious Thought of Shiraz University, 9(30), 27-56.
- Koerner,A.F & Fitzpatrick,A.M(2002). Toward a Theory of Family Communication. communication theory, Volume12, Issue1 February 2002,Pages 70-91.
Khaniki, hadi; Zokaei, Mohammad Saeed and Nourirad, Fatemeh (2016). Analysis of “Inquiry-based Dialogue” pattern in human communications (The study of dialogue and education experts’ point of view regarding utilization of Inquiry-based Dialogue).Journal of cultural studies and communications .11th year Number 41. Winter.
Mansour Nejad, Mohammad (2004). Generation gap and dialogue in Iran. in A. Alikhani (Ed.), An introduction to the generation gap phenomenon. Tehran: Institute for Humanities and Social Studies.
Mansouri, Saber; Nili Ahmadabadi Mohammad Reza; Fardanesh, Hashem; Delavar and Ali; Amirtimori, Mohammad Hassan (2015). Compilation and validation of educational design model based on dialogue. (2016)Journal of Teaching in Research Vol 4, No 1, Summer.
- MacCallum,Judith; Palmer,David; Wright,Peter; Cumming-Potvin, Wendy; Brooker, Miriam and Tero, Cameron (2010) Australian Perspectives: Community Building Through Intergenerational Exchange Programs, Journal of Intergenerational Relationships, 8:2,113-127, DOI: 10.1080/15350771003741899
Mead, Margaret Culture and Commitment: A Study of the Generation Gap.(Abdul Ali Dastghib, Trans.).Shiraz: Navid Shiraz)
Moidfar, Saeed (2017). Generation gap or cultural gap. Social Sciences journal, No. 24.
Namvarmotlagh, Bahman (2008). Bakhtin, dialogism and polyphony ( the study of Bakhtin's intertextuality). Journal of Human sciences, No. 57, Spring
Navabakhsh, Mehrdad and Fathi, Soroush (2012). Parenting methods and children's social adjustment, Religious Research Journal, 2018, Volume No. 22.
Nayestani, Mohammad Reza (2016). The principles and basics of dialogue, the method of cognition and education. Isfahan: amokhteh.
Saei, Mansour(2022).Analyzing the Patterns of Interpersonal Communication between Parents and Children Within the Family, journal of Culture and Communication Studies. Volume 23, Number 58 .
Sarokhani, Bagher and Sadaghati Fard, Mojtabi (2010). Generation gap in the Iranian family: views and insights, Social Sciences Journal, year 3, number 4.
Sharfi, Mohammadreza (2004). Components and factors of generation gap. in A. Alikhani (Ed.), An introduction to the generation gap phenomenon. Tehran: Institute for Humanities and Social Studies.
Vahida, Fereydoun and Niazi, Mohsen (2004). analyzing the relationship between family structure and social participation in the city of Kashan, Journal of Social Sciences, Volume 11, Number 3.
- Wood, Julia T.(2016) Interpersonal Communication: EverydayEncounters. Eighth Edition. Boston:Cengage Learning.
Yousefi, Nariman (2005). generation gap; Theoretical and experimental review. Tehran: Institute for Humanities and Social Studies.
Yousefi Nariman, (2014). Value gap between generations in Tehrani families, social and cultural strategy, summer 2013 - number 7.
- Yasunaga M, Murayama Y, Takahashi T, Ohba H, Suzuki H, Nonaka K, (2016). Multiple impacts of an intergenerational program in Japan: Evidence from the Research on Productivity through Intergenerational Sympathy Project. reivew article,Available at: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/ggi.12770